The proprietary box office system technology provides venues with the first fully functional Internet-based ticketing system that includes box office sales, telephone and Internet ticket sales. There's no need for multiple ticketing software solutions. Our interactive color-coded System provide ticket buyers and the box office the ability to select seats with a click of the mouse and to view photos of the stage and see information on every seat in the house.
Features and Benefits
1: License for one time the software will be for the end user and no need to renew the license
2: Support for one year free of charge
3: AMS contract will be 18% from the total amount for the next year
4: Handles on-line season, group, and individual ticket sales
5: Manages on-site ticket sales and game day processing
6: Manages reserved seating and general admission tickets
7: Handles all aspects of seasonal ticket sales cycle
8: Credit card or PayPal payment processing
9: Seat selection by list or live map
10:At-home printing by customers, or printing at event site
11: Advertising opportunities on tickets
12: Bar code, QR code and handheld scanner support
13: Manages discounts, complimentary or custom priced tickets
14: Customer data management
15; Integration with facility scheduling and work order management systems
16: Supports multiple venues & users
17: Reports on tickets sold, customers, revenues, and more
18: Secure, hosted solution
19: Customizable to meet unique needs
20: Affordable, proven and easy to implement
Ease of Use
• System is very easy to learn and use - training takes 2 days.
• Setup new users, change seat holds and update event details in seconds.
• Express sale feature for quick walk up sales to cut down box office traffic. Simply enter the number of tickets and select your payment type.
For credit card transactions, swipe the credit card through a card reader and let the system do the rest. The credit card will be processed automatically and tickets generated in seconds!
• Copy function saves you setup time — copy and adjust price structures, hold templates, ticket layouts, events and door templates.
Online Seat Selection
• Customers can select their own seats online. Clicking “seat view” allowsUsers to see a representation of their view of the stage or field.
• Set up specific roles, such as Box Office Manager, Box Office Sales, Finance, Reporting etc. There are up to 60 different privileges that you can assign across an organization and its venues, events, holds and reports.
• Create an optional “promoter/venue hirer” role to allow a promoter/venue
renter to access their own event information, sell tickets to their shows
and monitor sales. Limit reports that can be accessed by promoters.
Eliminate calls for ticket sales updates.
• Online training videos to assist staff training.
• 24/7 support with a dedicated, Qatar support team.
• Client support system that allows clients to log issues and track progress.
• Our Technical Support Time is available on site upon request and normally will be for training for the first three month for troubleshooting.
•All support requests are given top priority.
•The usual response time is immediate.
• Over 20 reports can be generated to provide you with detailed accounting and event analysis information. All reports are fully up-to-date, and can be displayed on-screen or emailed as CSV/Excel Files.
We are also providing Advertising space on parking ticket